Monday, January 28, 2013

Making a YouTube Short film

Have script, will travel.  My daughter wrote a script and has been begging us to perform.  This is a time when electronics can be quite constructive.

Creating a movie short was an activity that the family got involved.  Of course, my hubby and I were reluctant, we realize the skills that came from this project.

Writing skills
Using electronics as tools
Directing
video editing skills - we used photoshop premiere (~$149)



Here's the result, no animals were harmed in making this video :)


Although I'm not sure how long it took my daughter to write the script, the filming took a day and the editing a couple of days, so the project was a little more then a weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched this 4 times!!! So funny!
    What great parents that you support your kids ideas like that!

    ReplyDelete