Thursday, January 24, 2013

Foto Phashions: The Newseum

Each of my kids started a blog.  Yes, as a parent I am nervous, however I do subscribe to their blogs so I can keep an eye on them.   I find it interesting, that my daughter of the blog below, checks her stats regularly and is upset when no one has looked at her blog (and she's only been at it for a week) and asks if I may tweet about it and put it on my facebook page.  She tweets for me but I tell her I need to post on my facebook page.

She loves photography.  She sees things through a lens that I never thought to see it.  And I think you'll enjoy her pics.  I have used some of them (with her permission) in my blogs and facebook cover pages.  I hope you enjoy.

Here's a link to her latest posting:

Foto Phashions: The Newseum: Berlin Wall, Uni-bombers hut, Antenna from the twin towers, September 11 Headlines, Steven Colbert's Jacket ...

No comments:

Post a Comment